Temporary Product Marketing Manager - Mobile App & AI (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Here is the gist
HoneyBook is the leading platform for independent business owners to manage their client flow and cash flow, streamlining all of the steps needed to sell and deliver personalized contracted services. By combining tools like billing, contracts and client communication, HoneyBook helps business owners get organized so they can provide an exceptional experience at every step. HoneyBook is trusted by service providers across the U.S. and Canada who have booked more than $9 billion in business on its platform.
Our culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
But we need your help
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will oversee our Mobile App & AI domain and will develop strategies and go-to-market plans that drive product adoption & usage among our members & prospects. You’ll lead the rollout of our AI vision & roadmap, partnering with our product teams and guide the strategy and execution of GTM campaigns to drive awareness & adoption..
You’ll work closely together with cross-functional teams in the company, such as - product, education, customer success, and marketing teams, on the coordination and successful execution of go-to-market initiatives.
To be successful, you have to be data-driven, with a strategic high-level perspective, have a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and develop compelling positioning and differentiating messaging to different target audiences, while at the same time be minded to all the details needed to turn strategy & plans to a successful GTM.
You will need to be adept at collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, managing indirect resources, effectively communicating strategies and plans to the broader organization.
Here are a few of the things you’ll work on:
- Develop and execute GTM strategies and campaigns for key industry verticals
- Develop GTM strategy, plans and goals for different segments
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop product positioning and messaging, value propositions, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute and assess marketing programs that support our GTM efforts
- Develop testing and learning plans to continuously optimize vertical customer journeys
- Conduct an ongoing assessment and reporting of go-to-market strategy; making recommendations for course corrections as needed
- Work with teams to create vertical specific content that drives awareness, consideration and conversion
- Develop a deep understanding and customer insights of key industry verticals
- Partner with our internal research team and/or agencies to conduct primary research to understand vertical needs, pain points and barriers to conversion
- Run ongoing competitive analysis, to better understand challanges & opportunities
- Analyze customer funnel conversion and usage data to develop insights
- Create vertical buyer personas based on insights that help inform go-to-market strategies and tactics
Here is what is needed:
- 5+ years’ career experience with at least 3 years spent in a product marketing role in a SAAS company
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels with a proven track record of successfully planning and executing cross functional, high-impact, multi-channel campaigns that drive results
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills, with a demonstrated ability to work successfully across multiple cross functional teams; most importantly product
- Prior experience working with Product innovation teams of either SMB or PLG - an advantage
- Proved record in successful GTM of Mobile/AI products - an advantage
- Prior experience directing and managing cross functional teams toward common goals
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must have native-level proficiency in English, including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset with prior experience leveraging data to inform recommendations and decisions
- Working with remote teams in SF, with willingness to work across different time zones.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are independents, who generate in aggregate $150B in revenue per year in the US. Founded in 2013, HoneyBook is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, has raised $498M and is funded by Tiger Global Management, Norwest Venture Partners, Aleph, Hillsven Capital, OurCrowd, Durable Capital Partners LP, Vintage Investment Partners, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Zeev Ventures and 01 Advisors.
When you apply for a job or an independent contractor/agent position with HoneyBook, we collect the information that you provide in connection with your application. This includes name, contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included in a resume or provided during interviews (which may be recorded). This may also include demographic or diversity information that you voluntarily provide. We may also conduct background checks and receive related information.
We use applicants’ information to facilitate our recruitment activities and process applications, including evaluating candidates and monitoring recruitment statistics. We use successful applicants’ information to administer the employment or independent contractor relationship. We may also use and disclose applicants’ information (a) to improve our Services, (b) as otherwise necessary to comply with relevant laws, (c) to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on HoneyBook, and (d) to protect and defend the rights or property of HoneyBook or others.