Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Here is the gist:
HoneyBook is the leading clientflow management platform that makes it easy for independent business owners to sell and deliver their services online. Offering powerful tools for communication, contracts, invoicing, payments, and more, the platform puts independent professionals in control of their process and client experience. HoneyBook is trusted by over 100,000 service-based businesses in the United States and Canada that have booked more than $10 billion in business on the platform.
Our culture is built on five core values that inform everything we do. We encourage collaboration, feedback, ownership and have a growth mindset. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
We are on the search for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst who will join our Data team in Tel Aviv. As a Senior Marketing Data Analyst in a Data-Driven company, you will have a significant opportunity for impact and drive the company to new heights. You will influence decision making processes throughout the user journey, be a partner to different teams within the marketing & Top of funnel landscape, and drive strategic business decisions that shape the direction of the company.
Here are a few of the things you will do:
- Create and improve new and existing business processes, data pipelines, and workflows
- Analyze, process and present different parts of the customer journey flows
- Master of our data infrastructure, serving as the primary troubleshooter for data queries from critical business partners.
- Perform ad hoc analysis with precision, delivering results that drive strategic decisions.
- Brainstorm and execute AB testing ideas, furthering our understanding of user behaviors and market trends.
- Utilize advanced statistical methodologies to conduct in-depth analyses and tests.
- Play a pivotal role in the Data Guild, contributing your unique insights and expertise.
- Engage with various stakeholders, fostering a productive environment of data-driven decisions.
- Be a key collaborator with diverse marketing teams, including Paid Marketing, Social Media, Content, Lifecycle, Partnerships and more.
- Transmute raw data into actionable insights that fuel decision-making processes.
- Deliver persuasive presentations to stakeholders, translating data-driven suggestions into reality.
- Act as the primary data authority for each initiative you engage in, ensuring data accuracy and relevancy.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives, uniting data and business objectives to promote organizational success.
Interested? Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics roles with expert SQL skills and data visualization tools - Looker, Tableau, PBI etc.
- 3+ years of experience working in the marketing data analytics field
- Proven track record collaborating with teams to leverage data-driven insights to improve performance.
- You have a bias towards action; you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do and are comfortable working with ambiguity.
- You don’t stop once you pull the data; you love turning numbers into actionable insights.
- You’re a strong communicator and have an art for communicating complex findings in a simple way.
- Your thinking is structured and you have excellent intuition for numbers and data.
- Independent, dedicated, responsible, and a problem solver with an ability to think outside of the box
- And most importantly, you believe in HoneyBook’s mission and know how you will contribute to our success.
The good stuff:
- Mission-driven: You'll be joining more than just another startup - our members are at the heart of everything we do.
- Impact: We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
Our core values:
- People come first - As we explore opportunities and work through challenges.
- Raise the bar - We push for greatness - for ourselves and our members.
- Own it - Trust and ownership let us make decisions with confidence.
- We love what we do - And what we create for our members.
- Keep it real - Authenticity, respect and transparency are at our core.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are creative businesses that generate in aggregate $150B in revenue per year in the US. Founded in 2013, HoneyBook is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, has raised $498M and is funded by Tiger Global Management, Norwest Venture Partners, Aleph, Hillsven Capital, OurCrowd, Durable Capital Partners LP, Vintage Investment Partners, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Zeev Ventures and 01 Advisors.
When you apply for a job or an independent contractor/agent position with HoneyBook, we collect the information that you provide in connection with your application. This includes name, contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included in a resume or provided during interviews (which may be recorded). This may also include demographic or diversity information that you voluntarily provide. We may also conduct background checks and receive related information.
We use applicants’ information to facilitate our recruitment activities and process applications, including evaluating candidates and monitoring recruitment statistics. We use successful applicants’ information to administer the employment or independent contractor relationship. We may also use and disclose applicants’ information (a) to improve our Services, (b) as otherwise necessary to comply with relevant laws, (c) to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on HoneyBook, and (d) to protect and defend the rights or property of HoneyBook or others.