Senior Software Engineer
Metis, an early stage, stealth mode, well-funded startup in the data infrastructure domain, backed by leading investors from Israel and USA. We are second-time entrepreneurs looking for the first employees to join the founding team.
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated Backend and full-stack developers to join us in reimagining the way companies are building their data infrastructure.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a senior backend/full-stack developer to join our core R&D team.
What’s in it for you
As one of the company's first employees, you will have a major impact not only on our products but also on the company vision and culture. You will see the company grow and become a key person in its success.
you will be taking a leading role in the design and development of the company's flagship product, working closely with the founders on designing, implementing and deploying backend architecture designed for scale. You will also work closely with fronted, product and our research team.
- Backend architecture, implementation and deployment of Metis platform.
- Integration of UI elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
- Integrate the research team output - into the backend engine with scalability and performance in mind.
- Designing data layer flow and logic.
- 3+ years of backend development, building business logic and APIs - MUST.
- Advanced experience with NodeJS - huge advantage.
- Experience working with at least one DB technology (SQL, MongoDB, Elastic).
- Developing and working with microservices architecture (Docker, K8s).
- Experience with cloud technologies - MUST.
- Startup experience - Advantage.
- Great analytical and troubleshooting skills.