Metis, an early stage, stealth mode, well-funded startup in the data infrastructure domain, backed by leading investors from Israel and USA.
We are second-time entrepreneurs looking for the first employees to join the founding team.
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated Product Manager to join us in reimagining the way companies are building their data infrastructure.
What’s in it for you
As one of the company's first employees, you will have a major impact not only on our products but also on the company vision and culture. You will see the company grow and become a key person in its success.
You will be taking a leading role in the design and development of the company's flagship product, working closely with the founders and our design partners on the product roadmap and GTM. Metis is a customer and user-obsessed company, so you will play a crucial role in engaging and delighting our users to drive growth for our products.
- Working hands-on with engineers, engineering managers and architects guiding product development and identifying clear product goals
- Shipping new features and improving existing ones
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Defining metrics and analyzing data on usage and business performance
- Guiding the team to explore and experiment with possibilities presented by our unique tech
- Making it easy for the 27 million developers in the world to build and ship better data related products
- Have a strong technical background. You are a developer who likes to dive into the product management domain and solve technically challenging problems
- Are able to dive in and learn a new domain area and confidently present on it
- Able to collaborate with engineering to solve a problem
- Past experience working in a fast-paced environment (growth startup)
- You are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment