Channel Business Manager
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a Channel Business Manager to be responsible for managing all Channel Sales aspects of the company's business within an assigned Territory. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to implement and manage an effective channel strategy. As a member of the SentinelOne Channel Sales team, you will report to the Sr. Dir of Channel Sales.
What will you do?
- Working to build strong, productive relationships with existing partners, recruiting and onboarding new partners, and focusing on growing new business opportunities within each partner.
- Maintain a regional partner plan mapping partner strengths (customer relationships, vertical focus, etc) to accounts and target opportunities.
- Proactively communicate with SentinelOne sales leaders on the channel pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with field marketing to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness among partners’ customers.
- Extensive Knowledge of Optiv, Trace 3, Evotek, Tevora, Presidio, and Sirius all at CXO levels
- Experience managing at least two of the referenced partners on a national level driving triple digit revenue growth - have a blueprint for success
- Experience building and executing joint business plans with measurable success.
- Demonstrable history of setting financial goals with focus partners and achieving
- Ability to drive 3 to 4 key initiatives across technical, professional services, and sales
- Develop a business plan outlining how target revenues and objectives will be achieved
- Validate that partners are meeting the training, certification and support requirements of the partner program
- The role requires 25-50% travel.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of high-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment.
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue.
- Deep knowledge of VAR channels with extensive relationships.
- Ability to drive influence and build effective relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner organizations.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who can multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking.
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.