Senior Technical Support Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a passionate Technical Support Engineer to join our rapidly growing Global Support and Services organization. As the interface between our customers, field engineers and development, you will be a key contributor driving our cross-organizational projects, owning our ticketing system and future migrations, building tools that will help improve productivity, driving innovation, and more. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of leading support and services efforts on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
- Provide grade A support for our lucrative enterprise customers base in the EMEA and APAC regions
- Lead burning escalations from end-to-end while owning all of the technical and managerial aspects of the issue
- Investigate thoroughly by diving deep into the source code together with our all-star R&D team to provide a detailed root cause analysis to our customers
- Define, build, and implement tools to improve the speed and quality of support
- Assist with the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for common situations
- Analyze support workflows and make suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with product teams to understand and to give input into product changes pertaining to the customer service department, whilst acting as the customers' advocate
- Working closely with the directors in the organization and other senior management to help customer service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor degree in a technical field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support, or a customer-facing technical role (e.g. Technical Support, Customer Success, Professional Services)
- Experience with deliver customer services, both frontline, second and third tier levels, preferably within a SaaS B2B vendor environment
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Network, or Endpoint Security background required
- Excellent customer-facing abilities, and strong problem-solving as well as troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools (Ticketing, Voice, Chat) and processes
- Experience in scheduling and forecasting
- Ability to analyze and identify improvements in service systems
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion
- Ability to think outside the box and drive innovation that improves productivity
- Independent, responsible and result-driven team player
- AWS, GCP, or Azure experience is an advantage
- Experience with writing code and scripting is an advantage
- Travel required as needed (up to 25%)
Join a technologically cutting-edge project to influence the architecture and design of our core platform! At SentinelOne you will work on extraordinary challenges alongside top talent from the industry in an award-winning company culture. You will also get to work on high-profile, real-world problems protecting our clients against ransomware and other threats.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.