Senior Visual/UI Designer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who We Are Looking For
As a Senior UI Designer at SentinelOne, you will be responsible for creating visually stunning and user-centered designs that bring our products to life. Your primary focus will be on the final look and feel of design concepts, ensuring that our products have a compelling and polished visual identity. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, product designers, and developers, to deliver high-quality design solutions that exceed customer expectations.
This is a senior-level role where your expertise in visual design will be crucial in shaping the user experience of our cybersecurity products. SentinelOne’s design team (over 20 designers across the US, Israel, Czechia and India) is growing quickly and transforming its role in the organization. We are leading the way with ideas and execution to make our product more lovable, usable, and flexible.
You will impact products that serve thousands of users from security teams at enterprise and government customers across the globe (incl. 5 of Fortune 10 and hundreds of Global 2000) and protect tens of millions of endpoints every day. You will contribute to safeguarding the world’s creativity, communications, and commerce on devices and in the cloud.
- Create visually striking high-fidelity designs and design assets that enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate with the product design team to ensure the visual design supports a seamless and intuitive user journey.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the design system, ensuring consistency and scalability across products.
- Design and create engaging animations and micro-interactions to enhance the user experience and bring the interface to life.
- Continuously research and stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior designers, fostering a collaborative and growth-oriented environment.
- Present and communicate design concepts effectively to stakeholders, incorporating feedback and iterating on designs to achieve the best outcomes.
What you should have
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Extensive experience as a UI Designer, with a strong focus on visual design, creating polished and visually captivating interfaces for SaaS business software.
- Proven track record of designing user interfaces for SaaS or professional software, understanding the unique challenges and user requirements of this domain.
- Solid proficiency in design tools such as Figma (required), After Effects, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality UI mockups, prototypes, and design assets.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and an eye for detail to ensure visual consistency and brand adherence.
- Knowledge of typography, color theory, and layout composition.
- Illustration skills and the ability to create original and compelling visuals are highly appreciated.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- A portfolio showcasing your visually stunning and user-centered design work, animations, and illustrations is required.
What We Offer You
- Guild of experienced Product Designers with whom you can mutually enrich each other
- Flexible working hours
- In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), with optional Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly, stock refresh yearly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, kindergarten/school fees, travel etc.
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments & snacks at the offices (+weekly massages & yoga at Prague office)
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity, etc.)
To apply for the Senior UI Designer position at SentinelOne, please submit your resume, and a link to your portfolio showcasing your visual design work through our online application portal. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Note: The job description provided above is a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements for the Senior UI Designer position at SentinelOne. The actual duties and qualifications may vary based on the specific needs of the company.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.