Senior Staff Product Manager- XDR Detection
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
As Senior Staff Product Manager, part of SentinelOne’s Security DataLake product management division, you will lead the strategy, requirements, pricing, and releases associated with SentinelOne’s XDR Detection capabilities. This is a very visible and hands-on PM role where you will build a holistic roadmap that outlines detection infrastructure and detection methodologies requirements to detect multi-stage cyber-attacks based on real-world prioritization of threats (exp., How to detect Human-Operated Ransomware, Lateral Movement, etc.). In this specific role, you will report to the Head of Product Management, XDR, and work closely with engineering and threat research groups across the company. You will work with great people in an open, fun environment and be part of an organization that truly values its people and customers.
What Are We Looking For?
The Senior Staff Product Manager candidate will:
- Have experience working on one or more of the following products: EDR, ITDR, SIEM, XDR, or IR tools and products
- Have expert working knowledge of the threat landscape to prioritize detection investments according to customer needs
- Have credibility when presenting to customers, analysts, and the field
- Have the ability to ruthlessly prioritize to meet business, company, and customer objectives and generally create order from chaos to execute our stated goals.
- Develop industry solutions that address the security needs of Fortune 500 companies while maintaining leadership status 3rd-party evaluations, including MITRE ATTACK Evaluations
- Develop solutions across all of SentinelOne's product lines, specifically Security DataLake and Singularity XDR
What Will You Be Doing?
- Act as the product leader and “voice of the customer” to the rest of the company
- Define and manage XDR Detection roadmap, feature requests, and backlog
- Define and document product requirements for engineering
- Elaborate on product features and how customers will operationalize
- Write detailed PRFAQs, functional specs, and other product requirement docs that meet expectations of product efficiency, margin, and CX for those services
- Align dependencies and partner with engineering for roadmap delivery and execution
- Ensure products are in line with the company’s cybersecurity product strategy and key stakeholders
- Provide technical and program oversight within the XDR product portfolio
- Position product GTM with marketing, AR, and Sales
- Provide timely decision-making and communication of status, changes, adjustments, and commitments
What Skills and Experience Do You Need?
- 10+ years of product management experience on progressively complex security products
- Expert knowledge of the threat landscape, specifically of real-world attack vectors
- Expert knowledge of threat detection response (TDR) solutions such as EDR, ITDR XDR, SIEM, SOAR, UBA, etc.
- Ability to be comfortable navigating through ambiguity
- Ability to be comfortable making decisions off shifting data, with authority and conviction
- Ability to be comfortable taking feedback and pivoting when needed, without doubt
- Excellent problem-solving and exceptional analytical, written, and verbal communication skills – capability to explain complex requirements in simple words to all levels of audiences
- Experience working with large enterprises, understanding their needs and abilities in deploying new software
- Prior experience in software development and a good understanding of software engineering methodologies is a big plus
- Experience with SaaS model / cloud-based security systems is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of competitive product landscape and features
- Essential ability to distinguish between hype and reality
- Prior experience working with globally-distributed teams is highly desirable
- Focus on innovation – the ability to understand disruptive solutions where no precedence exists!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.