VP, Experiential & Events Marketing
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive who is passionate about redefining customer experiences and has a proven track record of developing and executing experiential events at scale while driving growth. As the Vice President of Experiential & Events Marketing, you will be an instrumental leader in crafting and executing our marketing strategy, with a specific focus on driving impactful global events, executive programs, and sponsorships, and building an executive briefing program.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will spearhead the development and implementation of marketing initiatives that showcase our industry expertise, engage our customers, and foster meaningful relationships with executives and key stakeholders.
What Will You Do?
- Develop a comprehensive global events strategy that aligns with the company’s vision and marketing objectives.
- Oversee end-to-end event planning and execution, including trade shows, conferences, sales kick-off, presidents club and virtual events.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and external partners to deliver memorable event experiences that resonate with our target audiences.
- Continuously evaluate and improve performance through data driven decisions.
- Lead the design and management of executive programs to engage C-suite executives and thought leaders.
- Curate exclusive experiences, such as leadership forums, roundtable discussions, and executive summits, fostering valuable connections and brand loyalty.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to develop thought-provoking content and speaker engagements.
Executive Briefing Program:
- Build and oversee the operations and strategic direction of SentinelOne’s Executive Briefing Center, delivering a personalized and impactful experience for key clients and partners.
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to understand customer needs and objectives for each briefing session.
- Enhance the Executive Briefing Program value as a powerful tool in driving customer engagement and generating business opportunities
- Lead corporate sponsorship efforts and ensure alignment with overall company objectives, including the SentinelOne sponsorship of the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate sponsorships into overall marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing sponsors, partners and stakeholders.
- Drive the strategy and execute exceptional hospitality events which enhance brand visibility, drive revenue and deliver unforgettable hospitality experiences.
What Skills and Knowledge Should You Bring?
- 15-20+ years of corporate marketing experience in B2B SaaS environments.
- Strong leadership, cross-company coordination, communication and writing skills.
- Entrepreneurial by nature and ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven track record as a goal-oriented business partner along with being an innovative and creative visionary force for the company.
- Experienced at leading teams with a data driven approach.
- Experience in working with agencies – on-boarding, budgeting, resource planning, mentoring and training.
- Proven leadership experience creating a collaborative, fun and successful marketing organization.
- Track record of leading in a fast-paced, fluid, entrepreneurial, globally distributed environment.
- Proven relationship builder with the ability to drive excellence in execution.
- Ability to partner closely with the sales, product, and marketing teams to align strategies and ensure cohesive brand messaging across all marketing initiatives.
- Successfully drives collaboration with regional marketing teams to ensure global consistency while adapting programs to cater to local market dynamics.
- Proficient at building a corporate center of excellence that provides scalable and repeatable processes systems, tools and technologies which enable scale and drive efficiencies.
- Extensive experience managing the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and maximizing return on investment.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building event
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.