Senior Sales Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As a Senior Solutions Engineer at SentinelOne, you will provide technical sales support to teams that are focused on Strategic and key Enterprise accounts. The candidate should be a highly experienced security engineer with significant expertise in the cybersecurity space, preferably with EDR/XDR solutions, threat hunting workflows, and detection engineering.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on demonstrating revolutionary technology to C-level executives, security architects, and security practitioners. Further, the ideal candidate should also be able to function as a technical thought leader, both internally within SentinelOne and externally with prospects and customers, helping to articulate the value proposition of deploying SentinelOne offerings in the context of the larger cybersecurity technology stack.
What will you do?
- Support the EDR/XDR evaluation/POC process with advanced testing use-cases including red teaming, detection engineering, threat hunting, incident response, and more
- Provide 2nd/3rd-level technical support throughout the sales cycle
- Function as a technical thought leader and subject matter expert both internally and externally to SentinelOne
- Deliver strategic technical roadmap presentations to key prospects and customers
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and R&D teams to define and deliver new features and capabilities
- Travel up to 50% possible
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 7-10 years experience in cybersecurity, preferably hands-on with EDR solutions
- Deep knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools/frameworks/methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable ransomware/malware families, and anti-malware solutions & techniques
- Ability to achieve mastery of all SentinelOne solution offerings
- Hands-on experience with query languages, data ingest/parsing, and SIEM & data lake solutions
- Experience integrating with REST APIs and working with JSON
- Ability to effectively articulate competitive differentiation and business value propositions
- Demonstrable experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Ability to leverage concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.