Director, Product Design & Brand Experience
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a Director of Product & Brand Experience with experience leveraging AI/ML frameworks to create innovative visualizations and UI that reflect complex business processes, and drive the next generation of SentinelOne’s user experience. This leader will possess deep domain expertise in designing enterprise and cybersecurity software and be a strong advocate for SentinelOne’s users, creating innovative product experiences while managing the practical needs of product development.
As a strategic partner to Leadership, you will employ visual, oral, and written storytelling skills and command of AI/ML and data-informed design methodologies to deliver exceptional user experiences, informed by business and technology considerations. You’ll lead the team to translate complex concepts into workflows that are simple, clear, and trusted, and uplevel the visual and brand experience across our platform.
While understanding the interaction patterns of today, you’ll apply your knowledge of AI/ML and brand experience, to imagine and articulate improved future states through design. You’ll mentor the team that’s responsible for SentinelOne’s Design System, driving innovation while leveraging common design and component libraries to enable rapid prototyping and testing. As a leader of visual and UI designers, you’ll inspire, coach, and activate the team to do their best work.
What you will do?
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams throughout the design process
- Partner with UXR to amplify research and impact products
- Partner with creative teams throughout the company including Brand and Marketing
- Influence stakeholders across organizations to gain support for design strategies
- Deliver innovative design solutions to user, product, and business problems
- Possess a track record of shipping high impact products in a fast-moving environment that celebrates experimentation, iteration, and customer satisfaction
- Own a holistic design process, system, or language across teams or products
- Advocate for product design across the organization
- Establish UX design practice as a way of understanding and driving strategic conversations in a complex problem space
- Own project priorities, including finding and aligning resources effectively
- Lead the team in a way that nurtures the unique strengths of each member, uniting them in a way that multiplies their effectiveness
- Foster a growth mindset so teams can iterate and experiment collaboratively to challenge the status quo and improve processes while creating future-facing product experiences
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Undergraduate degree in Design or equivalent experience
- 15 years of experience in UX Design
- 3 years managing and mentoring UX professionals
- Deep expertise in enterprise SaaS UX design and user research
- Familiarity with common research, design, and project management tools
- Proven experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work across EMEA time-zones
- **A presentation and panel review of a digital / online portfolio will be required during the selection process**
- Fluent with service design, strategic design methods, and visual design, preferred
- Experience leveraging AI/ML for enterprise and/or cybersecurity user experiences, preferred
- Experience working in AI/ML product development or leveraging AI/ML product design frameworks, preferred
- Experience managing all aspects of the product's digital life cycle, customer/user needs, personas, prioritization, and product goals, preferred
- Ability to leverage data, analytics, research, and business understanding to ensure product designs manage risk while delivering great user experiences, preferred
- Experience scaling UX methodologies for distributed teams within a global organization, preferred
- Understanding of the value of design systems, when to reuse and when to innovate, preferred
- Ability to navigate multiple priorities and successfully balance short-term needs while maintaining strategic vision, preferred
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.