SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking an FP&A Manager to support the GTM organizations. This role will be highly visible, partnering with organizational leaders to optimize decision-making and reporting on core financial and business metrics. The role will involve business partnering, financial analytics, identifying key trends and insight, and working on strategic projects requiring detailed modeling to drive the decision-making of senior leadership. Additionally, you will collaborate with the Corporate FP&A and Accounting team to execute the monthly and quarterly close and reporting processes and drive process improvements. This role will be reporting directly to the Sr. Director of FP&A. Come join a dynamic team and have an impact on Sentinelone’s fast-growing business.
What will you do?
- Engage in financial analysis, including strategic projects, at the request of GTM leaders and other internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the business teams to track GTM KPIs to support and drive key strategic decisions
- Conduct detailed analysis of data trends and work with cross-functional partners to address any implications to their strategies and the company-wide models
- Support the development of business team operating models and help drive ongoing budgeting/forecasting
- Identify, track, and report key operating metrics for the GTM function to track and convey progress on specific initiatives
- Build excellent financial models, especially to assess potential strategic initiatives undertaken by functional leaders
- Be the thought leader on how to drive cost efficiency in GTM functions and other important lines of the overall P&L
- Initiate and drive process improvements that enable the FP&A function to scale
- Partner closely with the Accounting team for month-end and quarter-end reporting, driving cross-team processes to maintain and improve the predictability of financial results.
- Partner closely with other internal groups such as HR, Talent, and IT to maintain visibility and accuracy of data critical to the forecast.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.
- 5+ years of Finance experience (Corp FP&A or Business Partnership or Strategic Finance) with forecasting and financial cycle deliverables
- Excellent written, verbal, quantitative, and presentation skills; innovative, organized
- Advanced Excel, financial modeling, and forecasting skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly motivated, and a strong work ethic
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to balance multiple priorities and non-uniform workloads
- Experience with key business systems (e.g., Salesforce, Netsuite) preferred
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) match, Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.