Senior Product Manager - Singularity Hologram
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a Staff Product Manager to lead our Singularity Hologram, leveraging advanced, high-interaction deception and decoy technology to lure in-network attackers and insider threat actors into engaging and revealing themselves. The role depends on a strong cyber security background, ability to solve technical challenges, and high customer communication skills. You will work closely with Customers, Support, Customer Success, Sales/Sales Engineering, Marketing, R&D, UX, and Business intelligence groups to support existing features and bring new capabilities to market and directly affect our business growth and product quality.
What will you do?
- Lead cross-team collaboration for product planning, prioritization, development, launch, and ongoing enhancements that balance responsiveness to customer needs with strategic market impact, to build an efficient and ROI driven roadmap
- Work with business stakeholders across the company to understand their business, operational, and engineering requirements - Design and deliver innovative solutions to address those needs.
- Work with product leadership and product marketing to develop content, messaging, and competitive positioning based on solid value propositions and real-world use cases, driving sales enablement and existing customer growth.
- Partner with customers and prospects to present product features and roadmap.
- Act as the product owner in an Agile process and own writing of product requirements, feature acceptance criteria, and sign-off development completion.
- Work close with engineering and validation teams to build, test & release new features.
- Effectively collaborate with UI/UX teams to create a state-of-the-art user experience.
- Encourage data-driven product decisions leveraging utilization metrics, user feedback, and customer partnership.
- Work with internal teams to ensure teams stay trained and customers fully supported.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Ideal candidate has an overall 10 years of experience with at least 5+ years of strong experience in Cybersecurity, with a focus on Networks and Vulnerability detection
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Entrepreneurial skills and background, with a proven ability to move the needle. A do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to multitask
- Experience working on projects with cross-team dependencies
- Experience working with engineering and cross-functional teams in a high-technology company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superlative collaboration mindset – this is a highly cross-functional role.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams worldwide.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Understand how to manipulate, analyze and interpret data to make product decisions.
- SW Development / QA background / another equivalent technical background
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams as a Product Owner- preferred.
- Be a team player, we play together and win together.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.