Senior Solution Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a security pre-sales engineer with expertise in the “endpoint” space focused on prevention, EDR and Threat Hunting. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to executives and security practitioners. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in cyber security, preferably endpoint cyber defense
- Achieve mastery of all SentinelOne technologies
- Demonstrable experience in objection handling and positioning against competitive technologies
- Demonstrable experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Use concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences
- Must have demonstrable experience successfully selling to the mid- to large customers
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle. Initially, the candidate will support the customer through to implementation, however, in the near future this candidate will be predominantly a pre-sales engineer.
- Must have basic knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques.
- Team focused approach and positive attitude are a must
- Travel up to 50% possible.
- Experience working in the field of computer forensics, security architect, penetration/red teamer, or incident responder a plus
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.