FP&A Senior Analyst, Revenue Planning
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking an FP&A Senior Analyst to join our FP&A Revenue Planning team, supporting Sales and Product functions and leaders. This will be a highly visible role, partnering with Sales and Product leadership to support their operations, as you work to forecast revenue, analyze drivers of ARR trends, and assist with reporting accuracy. The role will involve business partnering, ad-hoc analysis and special projects requiring detailed modeling to drive decision-making of senior leadership. Additionally, you will collaborate with the Corporate FP&A and Accounting team on data modeling projects. Come join a dynamic team and have an impact on SentinelOne’s fast-growing business.
What will you do?
- Build robust, multi-scenario, comprehensive, flexible, fully-flowing financial models
- Play an active role in the reporting of key SaaS metrics and the forecasting of future bookings and how they translate to revenue
- Be the thought leader on measuring revenue contribution across territories, products and deals
- Collaborate cross-departmentally on drivers of sales trends and forecast expectations
- Monitor sales trends variances and communicate the impact on the company’s KPIs
- Initiate and drive process improvements for reporting accuracy
- Perform analysis on products and services contributions to bookings and revenue
- Monitor pricing trends as product assortment and GTM strategies evolve
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.
- 3+ years of Finance experience with an emphasis on data modeling and analysis
- Prior experience in FP&A, accounting, strategic finance, investment banking, or buy-side / sell-side research
- Excellent written, verbal, quantitative, and presentation skills; innovative, organized
- Advanced Excel, financial modeling, and forecasting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
- Enterprise SaaS experience preferred
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with key business systems (e.g. Salesforce, Netsuite, Tableau) preferred
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.