Staff Sustaining Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
In your role as a development team member, you will take charge of propelling SentinelOne security products toward achieving outstanding interoperability. This will involve analyzing complex real-world problems, presenting well-defined solutions, and enhancing customer protection by integrating these remedies into our exclusion catalog. You will be fully responsible for managing the catalog and ensuring its overall effectiveness.
As the owner of this area, you'll play a key role in reducing interoperability challenges with 3rd party vendors while elevating customers' security. You will be at the forefront of shaping the future of interoperability by defining robust processes and strategies that enhance seamless integration with 3rd party vendors. Your ingenious approach will empower our products to lead the industry in terms of compatibility and user satisfaction.
What will you do?
- Working hand in hand with our talented data analysts, you will identify critical areas for improvement and create comprehensive mapping plans.
- Forge strong partnerships with our Validation teams to ensure that all provided solutions meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency
- Influence the products’ future by adding key interoperability items to the Dev teams' backlog.
- Work closely with our Product Management team to prioritize interoperability efforts effectively and initiate new solutions.
- Interact directly with our Support teams to gain deep insights into field needs and challenges faced by our customers.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on resolving interoperability challenges with our products.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years of experience as a sustaining engineer or Validation engineer in the area of low-level programming.
- Data-driven decision making.
- Basic coding capabilities and reading C++ code.
- Excellence in content management, versioning, and documentation
- Ability to drive work by peer teams and content experts across the company
- Great communication skills.
- Experience working with support, Dev teams, and product managers.
- Previous experience working on a production-grade product with a wide-scale deployment
- Familiarity with standard debugging and profiling tools for Windows - Advantage
- OS internals and low-level experience - Advantage
- Experience in the Security industry - Advantage
- Managerial experience - Advantage
- Flexible working hours, In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), remotely in the rest of CZ or SK, with optional Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly, stock refresh yearly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, kindergarten/school fees, travel etc.
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments, snacks, massages at the offices & weekly yoga at Prague office/via Zoom
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity etc.)
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.