Sales Development Intern, Amsterdam (Hybrid work model)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As a Sales Development Intern at SentinelOne, you will gain valuable insights into the cybersecurity industry while supporting our sales efforts. This would be an ideal role for a motivated individual eager to learn, contribute, and develop essential skills in sales and business development. You will be developing skills in helping assist with the process of identifying potential business opportunities for our Business and Marketing teams.
What will you do?
- Learn how to contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns and tools as sales opportunities
- Exposure to client needs and business structure
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German/and/or French
- Have an interest in sales and the ability to demonstrate leadership skill
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
- Must be willing to come to the Amsterdam office at least 3x a week - hybrid model
- Contribute to the maintenance of CRM data
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.