Customer Experience Intern
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As a Customer Experience Intern, you will play an important role in helping our customers succeed, by being involved in different projects related to our SentinelOne Customer Community – Digital Guided Onboarding, Vigilance Threat Center, Customer Advocacy, and more! We are hiring across our Customer Experience Team where you’ll get exposure into the cybersecurity industry. If you are interested in cybersecurity and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Ensure that SentinelOne is portrayed in a positive, authentic way as an ethical provider of reliable, effective and scalable security solutions
- Collaborate with members of the Customer Experience team to ensure the overall success of our customers
- Assist with the provisioning of accounts for our SentinelOne Community, and our SentinelOne GitHub Community
- Help facilitate content for Community posts, questions, and discussions
- Review analytics related to our SentinelOne Customer Community
- Assist in testing different use cases in our Community sandbox environment
- Provide ongoing support to Community-related items, such as dedicated pages, announcement pages, blog feeds, and more
- Create content such as, one-pagers, data-sheets, videos, for external and internal consumption
- Ensure that contributed projects meet reasonable expectations in regard to documentation quality, and overall usability and utility
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2024
- Some exposure to Salesforce Communities
- Some exposure to video editors and content creation tools like: Camtasia, and Figma
- Interest in content creation, and/or content enablement
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
Sentinel Next-Gen is our Internship Program which is designed to nurture the incoming generations of talent. Each position is a paid opportunity that lets university students dive in and gain hands-on experience while developing skills to help them grow in their early career.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.