Enterprise Sales Representative - NYC
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will be tasked with building out a direct sales channel as well as various partner led solution channels including managed security services. Work closely with the marketing and product teams to design and implement successful Lead Generation and Go-to-Market campaigns, and drive overall sales excellence in a competitive market.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling Endpoint security based products (such as malware/exploit prevention, anti-virus, whitelisting as well as advanced data loss protection products).
What will you do?
The principal responsibilities for this position are to generate revenue from Enterprise Accounts across the region through following up on multiple lead sources, developing new clients, and selling directly into customers while leveraging our channel community.
In this position, you will:
- Run a sophisticated sales process from prospecting to closure
- Partner with our channel team to drive both net-new and recurring revenue
- Partner with channel managers to build pipeline and grow the assigned territory
- Become an insider within the Cyber Security Industry and become an expert of SentinelOne products
- Stay well educated and informed about SentinelOne's competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next Generation Endpoint market space
- Consistently meet, or exceed sales quotas
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis
What skills and knowledge will you bring?
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 15+ years of above-quota sales experience, preferably as a Regional Sales Executive/Manager selling endpoint security solutions
- Deep knowledge of current security solutions
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally. Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders.
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable Rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organizational and reporting skills
- Experience with growing the sales enablement function to support sales in a rapidly evolving and competitive marketplace
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above-quota performance
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working with channel partners and a strong understanding of a channel-centric GTM approaches
- Smart, funny, technical, passionate about security!
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.