Staff DevOps Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
A top-notch engineer who demonstrates high professional skills and always striving for excellence.
What will you do?
You will work closely with all R&D teams, use cutting-edge technologies as well as home-grown DevOps tools. You will work in a team that responsible for designing and implementing DevOps solutions throughout the DevOps pipeline, starting from the SCM and repository management through build and automation orchestration until the deployment and configuration steps.
Your primary mission will be accelerating the development process.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps
- Prior experience in the development life cycle- prior engineering position.
- Excellent knowledge in Jenkins, Git, Git flow, Github, Groovy/pipeline & programming languages (like Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Broad OS experience
- Prior Experience in working with AWS - Must
- Familiarity with build systems and building C/C++ projects
- Prior experience in Kubernetes and Helm charts.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- DevSecOps/Security experience. CI/CD security, best practices e.t.c will be nice to have someone with hands-on expirience in this area
- Proven Tech lead abilities. Good soft skills + ability to present and defend their concept
- Networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, a true team player that pushes the limits, and a can-do attitude!
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer or a pass for major coworking chains in other major CZ/SK cities
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership
- Coffee from a profi bartender, fresh fruits and selection of nuts and chocolates and for keeping your brain activities on the top
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.