Channel Partner Development Intern
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
At SentinelOne, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that values and celebrates the unique perspectives and backgrounds of all our team members. SentinelOne is also partnering with Baidam Solutions to encourage Indigenous community engagement. We actively encourage candidates with an Indigenous and First Nations background to apply for this position and are committed to providing an inclusive environment where your talents and contributions will be recognised and appreciated. We acknowledge the rich cultural heritage of Indigenous peoples and recognise the importance of diversity in driving innovation and success.
What are we looking for?
As a Channel Partner Development Representative Intern, you will have the opportunity to work as the liaison between our Partners, Marketing and Sales teams. This internship in the Partner organization is responsible for the support and success of some out of most important partnerships, and new ones. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Help identify and on board new business partners
- Help train and enable business partners
- Work with our team and business partners to track performance
- Help our partners and marketing team executing campaigns
- Collect and review feedback on our programs
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Ideally be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2024
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Have an interest in sales and the ability to demonstrate leadership skill
- Ability to work in a team and learn fast
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
Our Internship Program
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian citizen without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.