Sales Operations Intern
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Sales Operations Intern to join our dynamic team at SentinelOne. As a Sales Operations Intern, you will play a crucial role in supporting the sales organization by assisting with various operational tasks, data analysis, process improvement, and project coordination. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the cybersecurity industry and contribute to the efficiency and success of our sales operations
What will you do?
- Assist in maintaining and updating the customer relationship management (CRM) system to ensure accurate and up-to-date customer information.
- Support the sales team in data entry, lead management, and opportunity tracking within the CRM.
- Collaborate with the sales operations team to analyze sales data and generate meaningful insights for decision-making.
- Participate in sales process improvement initiatives, suggesting innovative ideas to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist in generating sales reports, dashboards, and presentations to provide visibility into sales performance metrics.
- Aid in the coordination of sales-related projects, including liaising with cross-functional teams and tracking project milestones.
- Help maintain accurate and organized sales documentation, contracts, and agreements.
- Contribute to ad-hoc tasks and special projects as needed to support the sales operations team.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manipulate and interpret data effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM systems is a plus.
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently when required.
- A genuine interest in the cybersecurity industry and technology.
Sentinel Next-Gen is our Internship Program which is designed to nurture the incoming generations of talent. Each position is a paid opportunity that lets university students dive in and gain hands-on experience while developing skills to help them grow in their early career.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.