AVP Marketing EMEA
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing and as part of the EMEA leadership team, you will lead our EMEA go-to-market strategy. You will lead and manage a regional-based marketing team to build and execute a plan to achieve pipeline goals. You will be responsible for campaigns and demand generation, digital, BDR, and regional marketers, ensuring that our regional investment aligns with our company goals.
The leader appointed in this role will need to establish strong partnerships and collaboration with their key partners to ensure a joined-up approach to market and deliver plans and targets to the region. You will also be a key partner for achieving the overall marketing goals, and EMEA business goals, and a critical member of the global marketing leadership team. This role requires a real passion for and expertise in building and strengthening markets with the ability to execute quickly.
What will you do?
- Leadership: track record of hiring and developing strong talent
- Go-to-Market: define and execute the strategy, goals, and measurement methods for cohesive cross-functional plans
- Creativity: excitement to build a scalable, high-impact EMEA marketing team that drives growth across the company
- Demand Generation: the ability to design integrated marketing plans and campaigns, ensuring all marketing teams and stakeholders are aligned on a shared goal
- Manage & Scale: ability to hit the ground running while being able to build and scale a team for the future. Possesses strong ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and executive leadership.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Experience leading an EMEA marketing team, ideally for a US-based company with cross-functional expertise across all marketing competencies.
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting-edge marketing methods
- Proven track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategy and execution.
- Experience marketing in an enterprise technology sales cycle familiar with inside and field sales, sales development programs, communication, and outbound marketing campaigns.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.