Sr. Manager, Channel Sales
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
The Area Vice President, North America Channels is responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and sales revenue across the North America geography. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Distribution, VARs, Global Systems Integrators and Technology Alliance Partners. The AVP will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the partner network and is responsible for the programs and revenue across all partners. The AVP is expected to lead the North America partner team, and collaborate with the sales team, marketing team, services team, and partner training/enablement team to build a fully integrated channel partner strategy and ecosystem. This role is an executive level role that is a high impact, quota carrying sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
What will you do?
Identify & Enhance:
- Enhance playbook/processes to effectively recruit, grow & scale value-added partnerships
- Develop partner capabilities and knowledge on products and features
- Identify required new features and functionality and help prioritize development with product group
- Measured by KPIs around partnership quality and numbers
- Manage programs to maximize growth of partner originated and influenced revenue from across all channel partners
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
- Set go to market indirect channel strategy for North America
- Lead a global multi-channel indirect sales organization focused on selling security solutions to multiple market segments
- Implement and refine sales automation tools and operational processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of Channel sales team
- Develop key sales metrics (overall bookings, ratio of bookings to sales cost, etc.)
- Measured by KPIs around sales metrics and revenue goals
- Co selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
Attract & Develop:
- Attract and hire top talent (channel business managers, channel managers. etc)
- Develop team to increase capabilities and establish a culture of learning and development
- Facilitate cross organizational talent movement both into and out of group
What skills and knowledge will you bring?
- Minimum of 10 years experience with high tech security and SaaS sales required (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of multiple go to market motions including MSSP, Resell, Influence
- Able to present complex Vendor value propositions and solutions to director/executive level contacts
- General knowledge of security industry/solutions required; knowledge of security technology, EPP/EDR/MDR preferred
- History of refining sales methodologies to indirect channel partners
- Recruiting/onboarding of new channel /alliance partners & optimizing performance of existing channel/alliance partners.
- Establishing a process for regular reporting on sales performance, funnel conversion, and forecasted growth
- Good interpersonal skills including experience in sales situations; self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills to include Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience desired
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.