Enterprise Sales Representative, Spain
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is now looking for an experienced go-getter with an robust rolodex of enterprise level contacts across Spain to join us as an Enterprise Sales Representative for Spain.
What you will do?
As an Enterprise Sales Representative you will be tasked with building out a direct sales channel, as well as various partner led channels, including managed security services. You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to design and implement successful Lead Generation and Go-to-Market campaigns, and drive overall sales excellence in a competitive market.
Ideal candidates will have a strong track record of selling Cyber Security based products (such as endpoint security, malware, or exploit prevention, anti-virus, whitelisting, advanced data loss protection products).
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Must speak English and Spanish fluently
- 10 years of above-quota sales experience, preferably as a Regional Sales Executive/Manager selling endpoint security solutions
- Deep knowledge of current security solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable Rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organisational and reporting skills
- Experience with growing the sales enablement function to support sales in a rapidly evolving and competitive marketplace
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above-quota performance
You will be joining a vastly recognised and respected leader in Endpoint Security with unbeatable technology and a start-up like spirit founded in mutual support, teamwork and collaboration. You can also look forward to:
- Generous RSUs (Restricted Stock Units)
- Monthly meal, transporation and work from home allowances
- Benefits like life and disability insurance, private medical care and pension
- 30 days of PTO on top of public holidays
- Additional ad-hoc company-wide days off (c. 4-6 per year)
- One volunteering day per year to dedicate to a cause you're passionate about
- Global gender-neutral parental leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) and grandparent leave
- High-end MacBook, or Windows laptop, along with a home office set-up
- Full access to Udemy (learning platform)
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.