Sr. Staff Product Manager, FedRAMP
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sr. Staff Product Manager, FedRAMP to join SentinelOne’s Product Management Organization. This individual will lead the roadmap, strategy, requirements, and releases associated with SentinelOne’s FedRAMP authorized SaaS products.
This is a highly visible and hands-on PM role where you will interact with engineering, design, sales, marketing, and other internal/external stakeholders to accelerate the growth of SentinelOne within the government vertical.
This individual can be based remotely from anywhere in the United States, and will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management, Support & Services.
Note that given US federal regulations, hiring for this role is limited to US Citizens only.
What will you do?
- Define and drive the roadmap, strategy, KPIs, and business outcomes for SentinelOne’s FedRAMP authorized environment.
- Prioritize product requirements and enhancements based on customer feedback, market needs, and regulatory compliance controls.
- Partner with cross-functional product & engineering teams to launch new offerings and services in the US government vertical.
- Ensure FedRAMP instances remain 100% compliant, partnering on projects with regulatory and compliance teams.
- Have the chance to help build both a product and a company - you will make an impact here!
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- US Citizenship required.
- 10+ years of progressive Product Management experience within the SaaS sector (or 8+ years w/ MBA)
- Deep experience with cybersecurity technologies, and understanding of the cybersecurity landscape and market.
- Experience building products in FedRAMP authorized environments.
- Experience with AWS, GCP is required.
- Action-oriented mindset with a proven track record of balancing the delivery of long-term goals with strategic impact and short-term objectives.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and requirements.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams in different time zones.
- Experience building significant enterprise SaaS products that your customers love.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave.
- Paid Company Holidays.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Disability and life insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events.
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.