Manager, Sales Development, German speaking
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who are we?
SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time. We are led by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Okta, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, FireEye and Palo Alto Networks, and we are looking for YOU to join us, in taking our Cloud Partnerships to the next level.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a BDR Manager in Amsterdam to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams and manage an effective BDR Team. You will play a pivotal role in driving growth and revenue for our organization.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas and managing a BDR team. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally, mentor our BDR team to effectively secure calls and achieve their targets. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What are we looking for?
- Lead and expand a team of enterprise business development representatives across Europe
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training to grow and maintain a successful BDR team.
- Ensure the team has the resources and training needed to achieve targets.
- Execute and/or supervise end-to-end sales activities, including: prospecting, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, setting meeting.
- Measure and report against KPIs, as well as create ad hoc reports as needed or requested by senior management.
- Proactively manage team’s funnel to ensure quantity and quality of leads are being met.
- Conduct and execute quarterly business plans with focus on delivering targets.
- Refining and critiquing the BDR team’s SentinelOne sales pitch
- Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales. Should be able to execute programs and campaigns with limited guidance.
- Managing day-to-day schedules of the team
- Serving as an active coach through call shadowing and providing ad hoc feedback sessions
- Preparing BDRs for regular reviews with SentinelOne's senior management team
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of SentinelOne's offerings
- Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate number of meetings set per reps
- Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
- Developing incentive plans and SPIFFs to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Driving program and participant success; investing in the success of the team and going above and beyond to mentor a team of individuals to drive towards goal attainment
What skills and experience should you bring?
- BA or BS degree required with at least 1 to 3+ years of management experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals as both an individual contributor and a team leader.
- Proven track record of building and leading a highly skilled, motivated and successful results-orientated BDR team in a B2B, SaaS setting.
- Customer focused with exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work professionally with individuals inside and outside the company
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Inspires a team focused and collaborative environment
- Passion for coaching and mentoring emerging sales talent
- Experience giving both positive and constructive feedback
- Completely invested in driving both individual contributor and team success
- Ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Focused on driving a team to collective lead generation quotas/goals
- Ability to create and track individual and team metrics
- Creative self-starter
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.