Director, Sales Operations - Sales Processes & Systems
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking an experienced sales operations leader who will be responsible for scaling and optimizing our Sales systems and processes. The ideal candidate has in-depth experience managing CRM, CPQ, forecasting, planning, prospecting and other sales applications at high growth software/SaaS companies. The person will define best-in-class GTM processes and the system capabilities required to support them. This leadership role will partner with stakeholders such as IT, Marketing, Revenue Operations, Finance, CS and others to solve complex business challenges while optimizing the sales experience & driving productivity. This is a remote role that will manage a global team reporting into the Sr. Director, Global Sales Operations.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales capabilities roadmap that is aligned to company and sales strategies.
- Own and optimize key Sales processes to ensure our processes are aligned to our overall Global Sales strategies and to ensure our processes are simplified for Sales productivity.
- Own key Sales systems owned by the business (not IT); ownership activities include budgeting, implementing, provisioning, and optimizing systems
- Partner with IT counterparts to align business roadmap with IT capacity and prioritization for Sales systems owned by IT but used heavily by Sales (e.g. SFDC).
- Lead strategic system initiatives on behalf of Sales. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define business requirements, partner with IT to design & deploy optimal solutions, work with sales enablement to ensure sales are effectively trained on new processes.
- Own sales data governance policies and processes; Ensure data governance policies align with sales rules of engagement.
- Manage Sales support; define and manage to key SLAs, root cause analysis & resolutions, quarterly tracking of KPIs.
- Own relationships with software vendors including regular vendor touch points, identifying new features and functionality that align to our strategies and work to implement new features into our existing processes. Work with Procurement and IT to effectively manage software licenses and spend.
- Manage a team of Sales Operations managers and analysts; define and track team priorities, manage team capacity, help overcome obstacles for the team.
- Ongoing focus on improving and scaling the sales ecosystem; proactively bring ideas to Revenue Operations leadership on ways to drive productivity and optimize our applications.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 8-10 years of experience in Sales, Revenue or Business Operations building and leading teams focused on sales processes and systems. (Note that this is NOT an IT position)
- Expertise being a business owner of sales applications including but not limited to SFDC, CPQ, Clari, Salesloft, DnB, ZoomInfo, LeanData, Ringlead, HG Insights, & Anaplan.
- Experience implementing CRM/SFDC best practices.
- Deep knowledge of Lead to Order/Renewal processes in an ACV/ARR environment.
- Ability to listen to the needs of stakeholders, problem solve to find quality solutions and escalate when needed to overcome obstacles.
- Strong verbal and written skills with an emphasis on the ability to summarize and translate business needs into system requirements.
- Ability to run multiple activities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- The ability to think and behave strategically yet the ability to delve into details when appropriate.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Technology or related field.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.