Senior Support Engineer - Active Directory
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
***Candidate must reside in Costa Rica***
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join the growing SentinelOne Support organization. This person will be the key interface between our customers, field engineers and development, and handle customer cases on a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
- Manage customer communication and expectations to resolve technical problems
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and debug customer problems
- Work with customers to build reliable, secure solutions, specifically with AD
- Innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Troubleshoot Windows Server infrastructure problems
- Actively participate in client meetings, professionally and expertly
- Create succinct and accurate documents, incorporating text and technical design diagrams
- Lead and deliver projects independently as a subject matter
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 7-10 years of experience as a technical support engineer
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Knowledge with Kerberos, LDAP, GPO and Active Directory [Azure and On-Prem]
- AD, strong Windows environment and dealing with security aspects related to Windows is a plus
- Familiarity with common Active Directory attacks such as Golden/Silver Tickets, DCsync, DCShadow, etc.
- Experience with Cloud, Azure, AWS
- Experience debugging issues in Linux, Syslog
- VPN, tunneling, routes
- Security penetration testing
- Hypervisors like KVM
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Windows PowerShell scripting and/or development experience
- Prior experience working with Linux, debugging with Linux
- Expert and project manager as well as a subject matter expert in a larger team
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.