Staff Software Engineer, Front-End (Remote)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a Software Engineer Lead with expertise in modern front-end technologies, including React, GraphQL, and other relevant frameworks to join our WebApp Platform team. Here you will be supporting SentinelOne’s growing SaaS offering by modernizing the web application developer experience. The ideal candidate should also have proficiency in DevOps practices to contribute to building, deploying, and maintaining software applications efficiently.
We are a group of engineers who design, build tools and solutions that will give our engineers greater control over internal systems while improving their ability to deliver software in a sustainable manner, quickly. This team will be tackling greenfield projects while working to improve the long-term sustainability of the SentinelOne engineering model. Software Engineers at SentinelOne work in a highly collaborative environment, one size does not fit all so please bring your bag of tricks and ability to teach them to others.
What will you do?
- Planning and Leading complex technical projects
- Collaborate with development teams to understand their needs and pain points, and propose improvements.
- Developing tools that allow our engineers to deliver features for SentinelOne safely, quickly, and reliably
- Design, implement, and optimize web applications using frontend technologies
- Improving SDLC and development efficiency
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with unit testing
- Stay up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies and trends, and provide guidance on their adoption.
What should you bring?
- Possess extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for leading technical aspects of web development projects for cross-functional teams
- Experience building highly scalable, reliable internal CI/CD processes, platforms, and tools
- Excellence as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Be a constant learner who is looking to solve interesting and challenging problems
- A growth mindset, someone who is keen to learn and continuously improve
- 6-10+ years in software engineering with technical lead experience
- You have strong software engineering skills, and love solving large complex problems - you are ready to research, document, troubleshoot, and diagnose problems.
- Experience with internationalization and accessibility principle and techniques in web development
- Experience with front-end build tools like Webpack, Babel or Gulp.
- Background and experience in Jenkins, Github Action Workflows, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, or Azure are desirable.
- Passion for building tools that accelerate processes and improve engineering effectiveness
- Strong security awareness and experience in securing web applications.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.