Senior Customer Success Manager - Digital
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a relationship expert with technical orientation to assist in managing our Enterprise customer segment.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our Customers successful!
- Own post-sales relationships with a portfolio of our largest Customers advocating for their success and needs internally.
- Work alongside the internal services teams and the Customer to establish critical goals, an onboarding plan and define success criteria.
- Promote product adoption with key Customer stakeholders.
- Ongoing tailored Customer engagement including but not limited to weekly meetings, health checks, QBR’s and Roadmap reviews.
- Proactively engage with Customers using our Customer Success platform and health indicators to identify and remove blockers to success and retention.
- Ensure customer engagement and current status is logged within the Customer Success platform for appropriate visibility and tracking.
- Possess a Customer-centric approach, you enjoy working with Customers and establishing strong relationships.
- Prior experience in a Customer Success Manager role handling Enterprise accounts (20k employees or more).
- Adept at managing Customer expectations that results in high Customer satisfaction.
- Proven technical skills. Ability to understand Customer’s challenges and advise on best practices.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in communicating with Customers from diverse cultures.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.