Senior Customer Operations Analyst - Enterprise Applications
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
***Candidate must reside in Costa Rica***
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne has a unique and exciting opportunity to join the rapidly growing Global Support and Services (GSS) organization. The Customer Operations team within GSS is responsible for application administration and integrations, product and service provisioning, project and program management and all data analytics for the GSS department.
The Sr. Customer Operations Analyst will report to the Manager, Customer Operations and will be part of the “tools” division of the operations team. They will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues raised in Customer Operation tickets.
What will you do?
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve break/fix issues
- Engage in solution design sessions to collaboratively address business challenges
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to implement effective solutions
- Share insights and knowledge with the team, emphasizing root cause analysis and deployment documentation
- Dive deep into GSS processes, always seeking ways to refine and enhance tooling
- Become a subject matter expert and go-to point of contact for Customer Operations
- Administer and optimize applications like CRM, IVR, CSM, and LMS
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- College degree and/or 3+ years of equivalent work experience in technical support operations
- CRM administration experience
- Prior working experience with Salesforce and Jira
- Programming and scripting experience in Python and APIs knowledge
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Google Suite products
- English/Spanish bilingual
What experience or knowledge sets you apart from others?
- Experience working in a customer success organization
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Totango, Five9, Thought Industries or Jira
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.