Senior Solution Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As an Enterprise Solution Engineer (Sales Engineer) you will work with prospects and customers aligning their goals and requirements with the SentinelOne offerings. SentinelOne is seeking a security pre-sales engineer with expertise in the endpoint space focused on prevention, EDR, and Threat Hunting. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced environment and thrives on pitching revolutionary technology to executives and security practitioners.
This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in Malaysia and Indonesia.
What will you do?
- Act as a strategic technical advisor for our sales teams and the technical point of contact during the sales cycle, participating in discovery calls, running customised demonstrations, providing technical insight and where required POCs (Proof of concepts) to our prospects and customers when requested.
- Understand and provide solutions to customers’ challenges
- Being a thought leader and trusted advisor and provide cyber security technical advice and guidance to our customers while building strong relationships with prospects.
- Achieve mastery of all SentinelOne technologies and maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry, technical and competitive landscape to ensure the presentation and sale of SentinelOne solutions
- Present & evangelise SentinelOne technologies at industry, partner or customer events
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- At least 8 years experience in cyber security, preferably endpoint cyber defense
- Demonstrable experience in objection handling and positioning against competitive technologies
- Demonstrable experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations, and conversations with both executives and technical audiences
- Must have demonstrable experience successfully selling to the mid-to-large customers
- Experience in managing tech support cases.
- Must have basic knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware, and anti-malware solutions and techniques.
- Team focused approach and positive attitude are a must
- Experience working in the field of computer forensics, security architect, penetration/red teamer, or incident responder a plus.
- Experience with Active Directory and Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) a plus.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.