SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a skilled Front End Web Developer to help take SentinelOne website to the next level. The ideal candidate has a strong background in WordPress and is curious to learn more about building web applications at scale. They will have experience in building and maintaining multi-language websites and a proven track record of creating and implementing web development strategies. They will be responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function, according to specifications and business requirements.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain SentinelOne’s websites and web applications.
- Develop and implement effective web development strategies and processes.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements and specifications.
- Take design direction and transform wireframes and mockups into fully functional and visually appealing web pages.
- Ensure all web applications are responsive and compliant with the user, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Write clean and maintainable code, optimized for accessibility standards, SEO and website performance.
- Write test plans, lead quality assurance (QA), and assist in user acceptance testing (UAT) endeavors.
- Develop and implement effective integrations for web translation and localization.
- Build close relationships with marketing and other business stakeholders.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- 3-5 years of experience in Front End Web Development
- Proven experience in developing websites using WordPress
- Experience with scalable enterprise grade CMS solutions such as Contentful and Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Strong understanding of SEO principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Experience with website localization and translation
- Ability to work autonomously and navigate through ambiguity.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design, or a related field preferred
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.