Professional Services Consultant
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Candidates must reside in Costa Rica.
What are we looking for?:
Are you driven by customer engagement and keen on delivering an impeccable experience? SentinelOne is expanding its Customer Success team and is on the lookout for a technical expert with outstanding interpersonal abilities. Our mission is to provide next-gen technology solutions, and we’re in search of an individual who can bolster our Customer Success efforts around the Singularity Platform.
Our Professional Services Consultants are vital in building and nurturing customer relationships to ensure the delivery of high-quality services and mission-critical security solutions. Your focus will be on deploying SentinelOne solutions in intricate enterprise settings, meeting both technical requirements and business objectives.
The selected candidate will play a vital role in bridging the gap with Spanish-speaking customers and ensuring the seamless onboarding and implementation of the company’s technological solutions.
What will you do?
- Implement, advise, and enable all SentinelOne products and technologies for our customers.
- Collaborate with customers to develop tailored architecture, define success criteria, and design project plans that align with their business goals.
- Act as a trusted advisor, guiding customers on security best practices, platform management, and effective product utilization.
- Represent and advocate for customer needs/issues across departments.
- Consistently strive to enhance methodologies, deliverables, and processes to ensure an unparalleled customer experience.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- A customer-first mindset, coupled with a passion for building strong relationships and managing expectations.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in field services roles such as professional services, pre-sales, or technical account management.
- Comprehensive understanding of security technologies, architectures, and operations, with a track record of advising customers on best practices.
- Familiarity with threat management, incident response, and SOC operations.
- Proficiency in Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating systems.
- Solid knowledge of network principles (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, firewalls, proxy servers, etc.).
- Experience with SQL databases (including queries and basic programming).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks dynamically.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
What additional skills will make me stand out for this role?
- Prior experience with host-based endpoint agent or SIEM security solutions.
- Experience in training and enablement service delivery.
- Proficiency in REST API scripting and familiarity with scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, or BASH.
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Experience with Kubernetes and associated tools (Ansible, Helm, Docker, etc.).
- Certification in Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.).
At SentinelOne, we prioritize value for our customers and seek professionals who are passionate about ensuring their success. If you resonate with this, we'd love to have you apply.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.