Principal National Channel Business Manager
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a Principal National Channel Business Manager responsible for managing our largest global partner in the strategic customer segment with revenue greater than $15B. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to implement and manage an effective channel strategy. As a member of the SentinelOne Channel Sales team, you will report to the Vice President, Global Channels.
What will you do?
- Building out a sustainable and growing multi-million dollar business within a multi-Billion Dollar Company
- Build a business plan that will focus on Revenue, Technical Readiness, Demand Generation (Marketing), and integration services that will make SentinelOne an integral part of the business at our most strategic partners.
- Proactively communicate with SentinelOne sales leaders on the strategic business plans assign roles for Sales Leaders to support the strategies in the overall business plan.
- Work closely with field marketing to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness among partners’ customers.
- Extensive Knowledge of WWT at CXO levels
- Experience managing the referenced partner on a global level driving triple digit revenue growth - have a proven blueprint for success
- The candidate will possess deep knowledge of the partner and have a proven track record of building plans to grow to $100M in Global TCV in a 24 month period
- The candidate will have deep knowledge of the strategic customer segment focusing on large financial services companies, investment funds and insurance companies around the World
- Role will have day to day interaction with the VP of Strategic Sales focusing on the top 10 customer targets with the partner
- Responsible for building a weekly cadence with the strategic sales leaders on pipeline generation focusing on moving leads to opportunities to closed business
- Experience building and executing joint business plans with measurable success.
- Demonstrable history of setting financial goals with focus partners and achieving
- Ability to drive 3 to 4 key initiatives across technical, professional services, and sales
- Develop a business plan outlining how target revenues and objectives will be achieved
- Validate that partners are meeting the training, certification and support requirements of the partner program
- The role requires 25-50% mostly in the United States
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of high-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment.
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue.
- Deep knowledge of VAR channels with extensive relationships at the key focus accounts
- Ability to drive influence and build effective relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner organizations.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who can multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking.
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space.
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.