Channel Marketing Manager North
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is searching for a talented Senior Channel Marketing Manager to cover the Northern European markets (UKI, Benelux, Nordics). In this newly created role, our successful candidate will partner with the Regional Channel sales team and Regional Marketing Manager, to drive successful Partner engagement, marketing, and demand generation, resulting in the growth of channel sales and SentinelOne market share throughout the region.
The Regional Channel Marketing Manager is part of the EMEA Channel marketing team and is responsible for organising, managing and tracking Channel marketing plans and campaigns through numerous business partners within the region (CAM- managed partners, Distributors, MSPs and Strategic Alliances).
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrable track record of working at an international level and delivering integrated channel marketing programs (online and offline), that enhance brand awareness, increase lead generation, and ultimately drive higher pipeline contribution for our Northern European markets.
What will you do?
- Drive Partner Marketing
- Work closely with regional Channel Account Managers to create and drive execution of quarterly Partner marketing plans for managed partners (1 to 1 marketing support)
- Develop the number of marketing activities done by partners quarter after quarter, diversifying activity types and media used
- Launch and manage Partner enablement and partner Community activities in region (1 to many)
- Support Partner Lead Generation and Sales Development
- Support, drive and measure roll-out of lead generation campaigns by partners
- Define and run channel sales incentives driving deal registrations and accelerating partner sales
- Help develop 2nd layer active partners together with Distribution. For specific campaigns, engage with a short list of high-potential partners
- Manage Regional Distribution
- Work with Distribution on quarterly Marketing, Communication and Enablement plans in UKI, Benelux, and Nordics
- Support Distributors in doing New Partner recruitment, on-boarding and training
- Roll-out sales development programs for non-managed partners, focused on deal registration and sales growth
- Develop SentinelOne brand Awareness and reach in Regional Partner Community through Distribution
- Agility, responsiveness, and direct touch with the channel
- Thanks to language fluency and proximity, help with regional multi-lingual campaign production
- Ensure a quality roll-out of channel campaigns, events, and incentives at regional level
- Plan and coordinate partner engagement at regional tradeshows and SentinelOne events
- Be an Active Member of the International Channel Marketing Team
- Proactively suggest and participate in the creation of international channel marketing programs
- Provide quarterly regional business reporting and analysis on all channel programs and campaigns
- Manage relationships with key international agencies and track spend and metrics in your region
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Extensive international and channel marketing experience preferably in SaaS, Cloud, IT industry. IT Security is a plus
- Experience delivering effective demand generation marketing campaigns and programs through the channel that deliver measurable and repeatable results
- Good knowledge of B2B marketing mix including social, digital and online
- Experience with channel enablement platforms and vendors. Experience in partner marketing automation and content syndication
- Fluency in French, Italian and English is required, Spanish would be beneficial - Strong English language written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Excellent organisation and project management skills; Ability to work with multiple customers both internal and external. Customer-focused and result oriented
- Innovative and creative thinker who contributes valuable new ideas and insights
- Resilience, drive, and adaptability to thrive in a small team that will grow quickly
- Ability to travel within the region (25-30 % of time) and occasionally internationally
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.