Senior Professional Services Consultant
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Our Professional Services team builds and maintains relationships with customers in order to deliver exceptional quality services and mission-critical security solutions. Consultants will focus on deploying and enabling SentinelOne solutions in complex enterprise environments meeting both technical and business needs.
What are we looking for?
- Possess a customer-centric approach. Must truly enjoy working with customers, establishing strong relationships and managing expectations with great results.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity experience with 3 - 5 years in a field services role (professional services, pre-sales, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, architecture and operations and experience in advising customers on best practices
- Knowledge of threat handling, incident response and SOC operations
- Proficient in Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of network concepts (TCP/IP, routing, LAN/WAN, etc.)
- Good understanding of Active Directory and cloud architectures
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Due to the nature of this role, US Citizenship is REQUIRED
What Will You Do?
- Deliver implementation, enablement and advisory for SentinelOne product lines specializing, which includes EDR/XDR, Cloud Workload Protection, Identity, Deception and other products
- Deliver solutions that protect Active Directory and provide identity-based deception strategies
- Basic understanding of FedRAMP and ability to deliver solution in those environments
- Consult with customers to build collaborative architecture, success criteria and project plans for implementation customized to their business objectives
- Work with customers as a trusted advisor helping guide them on ongoing security best practices, platform management and product usage
- Represent and advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Continuously improve methodologies, deliverables and process to create an unparalleled Customer Experience
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Hands on (operational) experience with various cybersecurity and networking solutions (SIEM, firewalls, Endpoint security, IDS/IPS etc)
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network and application security
- Training and enablement services delivery experience
- Prior experience delivering solutions in FedRAMP environments
- REST API scripting proficiency
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.