Senior Support Engineer, Identity
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
***Candidate must reside in Costa Rica***
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer, Identity to join the growing SentinelOne Global Support & Services (GSS) organization. This person will be the key interface between our customers, field engineers and development, and handle customer cases on a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
- Provide customers with step-by-step guidance to resolve technical problems, both written and verbal requirement
- Participate, contribute and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Document case activities and interactions with clear and concise information
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through means of professional, proactive and personal service.
- Tracking and updating the status to the customer regularly.
- Escalate critical issues and roadblocks to the next tier of Support.
- Create succinct and accurate documents, incorporating text and technical design diagrams
- Innovative ideas and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Be part of the on call rotation for the assigned product team.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 5-7 years of experience as a technical support engineer.
- Experience in resolving customer problems.
- Knowledge of Network Topology/Layers, Networking Tools and Utilities (tcpdump, Wireshark, netsh), configuration, and troubleshooting.Knowledge with Kerberos, LDAP, GPO and Active Directory [Azure and On-Prem].
- Virtualization - KVM, HyperV and vmWare.
- Cloud - AWS and Azure.
- Windows troubleshooting and debugging
- Windows Sysinternals Suite [Process monitor, Process Explorer, ADExplorer, TCPView......]
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Active Directory attacks such as golden/silver tickets, dcsync, dcshadow, etc.
- Skills/Abilities:Strong dedication to customer care.
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams.
- Efficiently manage customer communication and expectations to resolve technical problems.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and debug customer problems.
- Windows PowerShell scripting and/or development experience
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.