Project Manager, Brand & Creative (Temp Contract)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Brand & Creative team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with outstanding organizational and communication skills. The Project Manager will efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across multiple projects. They will manage client expectations, schedules, assets, and project scope while working closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is driven, detail-oriented, and able to guide multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What will you do?
- Immerse yourself in the SentinelOne brand and be able to uphold brand standards.
- Perform core project management tasks such as building timelines, gathering requirements, coordinating routines/meetings, reporting status, and facilitating postmortems.
- Work closely with the SentinelOne Brand Team. Track creative projects through all phases from incoming requests through approvals and ensure distribution of final deliverables is on time and on budget.
- Champion and represent the creative process across all marketing channels, requiring a keen understanding of creative conception, production, and execution. •
- Facilitate creative discussions with marketing and creative teams to ensure we are working towards business objectives.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional to execute a large cross-functional project plan.
- Set and maintain program and project timelines in our project management tool.
- Regularly look outward to identify opportunities for improvement and to incorporate advancements in process, methods, and tools.
- Bring positive energy and enthusiasm to the marketing team.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 5+ years of project management experience at an agency or client environment, experience in tech industry is preferred
- Experience working in various mediums (print, digital, social, consumer goods packaging, etc).
- Ability to manage complex and multiple priorities at one time
- Strong ability to work independently and can provide examples of total project ownership from start to finish.
- Ability to interpret brand/marketing needs and communicate them back to the creative team and vice versa.
- Ability to think strategically and provide practical guidance to team members across various media (print, web, email, and social).
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining project plans in project management systems (JIRA, MS Project, SmartSheets, or similar project management platforms is a plus).
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.