Director of Competitive Intelligence
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
In this integral role, you will be at the forefront of shaping SentinelOne's competitive landscape. Your leadership will be pivotal in providing our sales team and partners with essential competitive insights and pricing strategies. This presents a thrilling opportunity to drive product marketing initiatives and exert influence on our company-wide strategy, contributing significantly at every stage of our growth.
What will you do?
- Oversee the end-to-end management, planning, and execution of competitive intelligence collection.
- Translate findings into actionable insights, empowering stakeholders with the knowledge to make strategic decisions.
- Monitor ongoing projects and ensure a consistent high-quality analysis methodology within the team.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for competitive intelligence, staying abreast of industry trends.
- Develop reports and presentations for senior management, contributing to the mission and vision of the CI team.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 8+ years of leadership experience in Competitive Intelligence, showcasing proven abilities.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, adept at articulating strategic implications from data analysis.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude to rapidly analyze, understand strengths and weaknesses, and test products in complex scenarios.
- Experience driving strategic initiatives and seamlessly operationalizing outputs across an organization.
- Positive, company-first attitude, coupled with effective communication skills for conveying complex technical information.
- In-depth market knowledge, staying informed about cybersecurity trends, industry players, and emerging technologies.
- Leadership in cross-functional collaboration, ensuring effective partnerships with teams in Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Legal.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.