Workplace & Operations Team Lead- Maternity Leave Replacement
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As the Workplace & Operations Team Lead at SentinelOne, you'll oversee multiple office locations, managing a team of Workplace Managers in various regions. You'll ensure smooth operations, uphold safety standards, manage budgets, and coordinate with cross-functional teams to maintain an efficient and welcoming work environment.
What will you do?
- Lead and support Workplace Managers in different regions, ensuring effective performance.
- Provide daily support to employees, serving as the primary contact for their needs.
- Manage office facilities, liaising with building owners and suppliers.
- Oversee site operations including cleaning services, maintenance, and supplies.
- Coordinate physical security, safety protocols, and emergency planning.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and codes.
- Manage site budgets, optimizing funds for maintenance and facilities based on site requirements.
- Collaborate with management and team leaders, collecting feedback for continuous improvement.
- Handle office relocations, expansions, and project leadership.
- Facilitate smooth onboarding and offboarding processes in conjunction with Operations and HR.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, IT, InfoSec, and other global teams for streamlined operations.
- Supervise local travel and expense processes, ensuring compliance with company policy.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Minimum 5 years experience in Workplace/Facilities Operations.
- 2-3 years experience in team management in a global company
- Proficiency in office move/construction projects.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills for global interaction
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude and strong accountability.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Google Drive, Slack, Zoom, and Gmail
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.