Engineering Manager - Singularity Platform
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are continuously expanding the capabilities of SentinelOne, actively listening to customers and responding to their needs. We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to join SentinelOne’s Singularity Platform area. Singularity Platform, is a common foundation enabling seamless implementation of Singularity XDR security use-cases on top of the Singularity Data Lake and integration of SentinelOne ecosystem with 3rd-party security ecosystems via SentinelOne Marketplace.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a track record of hiring, leading, and retaining a world-class engineering team in the multinational environment.
What will you do?
- You will be managing a team of software engineers.
- You will be partnering with our product management to deliver and evolve several foundational software services which are part of SentinelOne’s Singularity Platform.
- You will drive design decisions to improve the product architecture and ensure the team's adherence to engineering best practices.
- You will identify areas for proactive improvement based on team findings.
- You will foster continuous learning within the team.
What do you need?
- Several years of leadership experience of a team of 6+ people in an enterprise-level SaaS organization.
- Excellent planning and project execution skills.
- Customer focus, and operational excellence to ensure good hygiene for on-call rotations.
- Highly preferred - several years of experience in hands-on development (and proficiency in Java, Go, Python or Rust), ideally having been part of implementing highly scalable services for first party and third party integrations.
- Experience with SaaS platforms and cloud-native technologies.
- Action-oriented mindset with a proven track record of balancing the delivery of long-term goals and short-term objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and requirements.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams and team members in different time zones.
Why Us? (Czech Republic Version)
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Flexible working hours, In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), remotely in the rest of CZ or SK, with optional Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Monthly Meal & Wellbeing Allowance
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training, internal mentoring 'MentorOne' & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments and snacks at the offices
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity etc.)
- DEI&B programs that promote employee resource groups like SentinelWIN (Women Inclusion Network), Blk@S1, Latinos@S1, Pan-Asian@S1, Out@S1 (LGBTQIA+) and Sentinels Who Served
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.