Team Lead, Technical Support
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a Team Lead, Technical Support to join our Global Technical Support organization. The Team Lead will report to the Senior Manager of Support and Services and lead a team of Technical Support Engineers across the APJ region.
What will you do?
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided through all channels
- Reduce customer effort by optimizing troubleshooting iterations, promoting supportability enhancements, and acting with the voice of the customer
- Own escalations, engage customers directly, and follow up until mitigation/resolution
- Monitor quality KPIs to address concerns quickly and effectively
- Manage resources efficiently to deliver all assignments, especially resiliency, and ability to support all assigned products
- Mentoring and coaching of engineers
- Conduct weekly 1x1 meetings with direct reporters and skip-level meetings with individual contributors in the group
- Recruit and promote talents
- Collaborate with HRBP/People Organization to manage career path, maintain employees’ well-being, and recognize outperformers
- Ensure knowledge & skills gaps are addressed in a timely manner
- Promote initiatives to improve performance at all levels
- Drive continuous improvement through debriefs and enrichment activities
- Ensure Performance Improvement Plans are set and executed with low performers
- Demonstrate a can-do approach and assist colleagues from different teams/organizations
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-8 years of experience in a customer-facing role and at least 2 years of experience in managing Technical Support teams
- Experience with Call Center technology, including ACD, workforce management, agent productivity tools, and quality management tools
- Innovative approach, strong self-awareness
- Network or Endpoint Security background
- Knowledge of cybersecurity & vulnerabilities
- Experienced with cloud technologies
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Experience with support tools including ticketing and knowledge management
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Health Insurance
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership
- Cell phone/wifi allowance
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.