Staff Product Manager - EDR
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Product Manager that has strong technical capabilities, and with cybersecurity experience, specifically in the EDR domain. This person should understand IR, threat hunting and SOC flows on one hand, and Big Data, Endpoints, and protocols on the other hand. We are looking for a PM with business orientation, a "bigger picture", system and End 2 End understanding, with the drive, motivation and business accountability to drive our great EDR product to the next level. This person will have experience driving product design for complex systems, taking into account scale, deployment, costs, business targets, vision, competition, customer requirements and suggesting a clear roadmap with prioritized well defined features that will drive growth, sustained product differentiation and business prosperity.
What will you do?
- You will work on one of the most exciting platforms SentinelOne offers to the market.
- You will learn how the endpoint product works, how the big data platform works and will then define end to end capabilities that will provide differentiation in the competitive market.
- You will work closely with various R&D teams (Console, Big Data, Agents, Detection, Research), UX/UI designers, Knowledge owners, QA, and field-services (e.g. MDR and Support) to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction while balancing fiscal responsibility meeting cogs and gross margin targets
- You will be a part of a small, talented team that drives the product.
- You will listen and talk with prospects and customers and understand their needs, their pain points and propose solutions.
- You will write PRFAQs, Roadmap decks, EPICS, user stories, prioritize features, enhancements and sometimes bugs.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- You are experienced in product management and in shipping successful Security SaaS products at scale, 5+ years as a product manager.
- Cybersecurity background - must
- Experience with Query languages [e.g. SQL, Kusto] - an advantage
- You move fast with a growth mindset. Ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you and at the same time- enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- You treasure collaboration and brainstorming, improve your team members and you see the product success as your own success.
- You are a great communicator, can tell a story and present
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.