Enterprise Sales Representative (Public Accounts)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
Ideal candidates will have a 5+ year track record of successfully selling Cyber Security (preferably Endpoint Security) solutions into the Public Sector across Germany.
What will you do?
- Build out a direct sales channel into large Public Sector accounts across Germany
- Drive various partner led solution channels, including Managed Security Services
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with the relevant stakeholders
- Sell our range of products to senior stakeholders with the support of a designated Sales Engineer and Channel Partner
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to design and implement successful Lead Generation and GTM campaigns
- Drive overall sales excellence whilst adhering to our internal processes
- Evangelise the SentinelOne technology to the wider market
- Attend and occasionally present at leading industry events
What skills and knowledge will you bring?
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German & English
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of above-quota sales experience, preferably as a Regional Sales Executive, or Manager selling endpoint security solutions
- Deep knowledge of current security solutions
- Strong presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision-makers
- Superb organizational and reporting skills
- Experience with growing the sales enablement function to support sales in a rapidly evolving and competitive marketplace
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above-quota performance
- Prior start-up experience
- Experience working with channel partners and a strong understanding of a channel-centric GTM approach
- Smart, funny, technical, passionate about security!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.