SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
Over the top talented people who are capable of leading a feature through the whole development lifecycle. People that can explore, design, recommend and develop from scratch innovative ideas and drive a sophisticated product to production.
What will you do?
- This person will be responsible for research, design and development of security/networking software for Sentinelone's Endpoint and Saas Product.
- The candidate will get an opportunity to research in new domains, innovate and help build a world class product.
- Primary focus would be to develop robust, reliable and maintainable security and networking software on Linux/Windows Operating systems that run on the Hardware & Virtual Appliances, Cloud & Desktop.
- Has to ensure adherence to the software development process including proper code review and unit testing of all developed modules.
What skills & knowledge should you bring?
- BE/ME (Computer Science) with 1 to 3years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge C/C++
- Good understanding of Socket programming and general networking concepts.
- Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good to have Scripting/python knowledge
- Good knowledge Operating systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry along with competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote work model.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Flexible Paid Sick Days.
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws)
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Gym membership/sports gears by Cultfit.
- Wellness Coach app, with 3,000+ on-demand sessions, daily interactive classes, audiobooks, and unlimited private coaching.
- Private medical insurance plan for you and your family.
- Life Insurance covered by S1 (for employees)
- Telemedical app consultation (Practo)
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop.
- Home-office-setup allowances (one time) and maintenance allowance.
- Internet allowances.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity (as per govt clause)
- NPS contribution (Employee contribution)
- Half yearly bonus program depending on the individual and company performance.
- Above standard referral bonus as per policy.
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Sodexo food coupons.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.