Channel Marketing Manager ASEAN
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
The Channel Marketing Manager – ASEAN will play an important role in the success of our channel marketing programs. This role requires a highly self-motivated, organized, passionate individual who can cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the Channel, Sales and Marketing functions to plan and deliver world-class campaigns “to & through” channel partners. They must be a creative problem solver, resourceful, with the ability to effectively manage and deliver simultaneous programs at a high standard. If you are passionate about channel marketing, with 5+ years’ experience, and looking to join a fast-growing and dynamic company, this role is for you.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement the annual channel marketing plan with key authorized resellers and distributors in ASEAN region
- Manage marketing programs to drive demand generation, brand awareness and advocacy, “through” and “to channel”.
- Work closely with regional internal stakeholders in the channel, sales and marketing teams to comprehend and align the overall Go-To-Market goals and strategies for each region
- End-to-end deployment of channel marketing campaigns from conception to post-campaign reporting
- Manage the regional channel marketing budgets, from tracking payment requests, invoices, to expense reports, to ensure all programs are implemented within approved budget
- Generate and communicate success and results on a regular basis with key stakeholders
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Hands-on experience developing and managing marketing programs “to” and “through channel”
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing or Business with at least 5 years of experience in similar channel marketing roles in cybersecurity in a multi region capacity
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to be innovative as well as work in a collaborative environment
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Tenacious problem solver with can-do attitude, self-motivated, confident, energetic and resourceful. Coachable, autonomous, with a high willingness to learn and the ability to work under limited supervision
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to SentinelOne’s Core Values
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.