Sr. Solution Engineer, OEM
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As a Senior Solution Engineer you will deal with the initial consulting in the sales/OEM process with the most important and strategic opportunities. As an overlay your role is to assist the wider solutions engineering team to help demonstrate, POC and sell/OEM into the most demanding and complex of environments as well as drive joint solutions.
The successful candidate will have a track record of working with some of the world’s largest enterprise accounts, ideally with expertise in the endpoint security industry.
As a self-starter you will excel in a high-paced, startup environment and thrive on pitching a revolutionary technology to C-level executives, SOC engineers and security practitioners. You must be proficient with going into depth with all the touch-points of our solution. You will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives.
Further, the ideal candidate should also be able to function as a business, information, and infrastructure architect in a pinch, at a minimum.
What will you do?
- Support the EDR/XDR evaluation/POC process with advanced testing use-cases including red teaming, detection engineering, threat hunting, incident response, and more
- Provide 2nd/3rd-level technical support throughout the sales cycle
- Function as a technical thought leader and subject matter expert both internally and externally to SentinelOne
- Deliver strategic technical roadmap presentations to key prospects and customers
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and R&D teams to define and deliver new features and capabilities
- Travel up to 50% possible
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in cyber security, preferably endpoint security platforms and tooling
- Ability to achieve mastery in all SentinelOne technologies
- Demonstrable experience in objection handling and positioning against competitive technologies
- Demonstrable experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Use concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences
- Must have demonstrable experience successfully selling to the largest of enterprise customers
- Provide senior 1st-level overlay technical pre-sales support throughout the sales process.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques.
- Help drives and support the evaluation/POC process and consultation on joint solutions
- Some travel may be required when life returns to normal
- Expert Subject Matter Expertise across cyber security, malware and incident response processes
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner internally and externally
- Ability to set and manage expectations with key customer and product management stake-holders and fellow SE team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Exceptional written communication.
- Ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of SentinelOne’s products and solutions
- Understand and be conversant about SentinelOne’s competitors, their solutions, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with a wide variety of IT technologies and security solutions, and common enterprise IT processes.
- Day-to-day operations and interactions will involve the following focus areas:
- MS Windows server and workstation expert knowledge as well as Linux expertise
- Advanced scripting skills with either Python and/or PowerShellAPI expertise, to help customers realise custom integrationsCloud terminology, service offerings, and architecture SOC Operations – including tech such as EDR, XDR, SIEMs, SOAR OrchestrationIncident Response experience preferableIndustry EndPoint Malware Detection and Protection SolutionsNetwork forensics and network engineering
- Network Security - Firewalls, IDS / IPS, HTTP/SSL Proxies
- Email Flow - Exchange / Domino, Cloud Solutions, AV and Anti-SPAM products
- Enterprise Architecture - Active Directory, SCCM, LDAP / RADIUS / TACACS+, 2-Factor Auth.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building event
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.