Receptionist for our Brno office
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are in search of a dynamic Receptionist to join our team at our Brno location. We desire an individual who exudes motivation and harbors a genuine passion for advancing in the field of operations. The ideal candidate is not only a creative thinker but also possesses a meticulous attention to detail. Your ability to initiate and implement innovative processes, coupled with your interest in spearheading initiatives, sets you apart.
Your welcoming smile and vibrant personality make you the ideal candidate to serve as the face of our office. You take pleasure in providing exceptional service to others, always embodying kindness in your interactions. If you are ready to contribute your energy and enthusiasm to a thriving workplace, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity.
What will you do?
- Front Desk Tasks: Greet and guide visitors, employees, candidates, and vendors.
- Manage and coordinate general office tasks such as office supplies, Snack orders, logistics, maintenance
- Coordinate with the building management
- Preparation of office Utilization reports
- Participate in budget and office utilization planning
- Act as the first point of contact for the employees on-site and remotely
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Support for events: Happy Hours, Meetups, Off Sites for teams
- Maintain office security by adhering to our security procedures
- Creating a good office culture and atmosphere for our S1 employees
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Great communication skills in Czech/Slovak and English (fluent in writing and verbal).
- Relevant experience at office management or customer service. If you worked before as a Receptionist in tech companies is an advantage, but not a condition.
- Well-organized with a good attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and demanding environment.
- Multitask, recognition of prioritizing tasks, can do attitude, independent
- Service-oriented, positive, proactive, solution-focused, creative mindset
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Flexible working hours, our colleagues are working in hybrid model from Brno offices (Clubco Vlněna) or in Prague - Karlin (Missouri Park) or remotely in the rest of CZ or SK
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1-year cliff and then quarterly
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Monthly Meal & Wellbeing Allowance
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training, internal mentoring 'MentorOne' & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments and snacks at the offices
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity etc.)
- DEI&B programs that promote employee resource groups like SentinelWIN (Women Inclusion Network), Blk@S1, Latinos@S1, Pan-Asian@S1, Out@S1 (LGBTQIA+) and Sentinels Who Served
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.